Saturday, March 27, 2010

Worst Mom in the WORLD. EVER. Again.




Cute isn't she? More then once that has been best thing going for her. This morning was no exception as once again, I have been crowned "the WORST mom is the world." The WHOLE WIDE WORLD.

How exciting.....My reign is expanding!

What could I have possibly done to make this adorable, pixie faced child so mad? Well I will tell you....I booted her little booty outside to help Shawn feed and tag this morning.

Tragic, I know. She is actually going to miss that rerun of Wizards of Waverly Place that she has already seen at least 6 times (because I have seen it 6 times).

We have a beautiful day in the Sandhills, except for the crazy wind blowing 30mph. Without the wind, she would be on horseback by now helping pair out the mommas and babies. That would be fine because involves riding her horse. However with the wind, she (and my cowboy) are grounded which means that they do what they can with the truck. She throughly enjoys "helping" tag and feed so the fit she throws everytime we have to make her go is really getting old. As soon as she is outside in the fresh air and sees the calves, she is back to her normal self.
Makes my husband crazy!!!

I will continue to hold my title of "worst mom in the world" and boot her outside. There is nothing wrong with being outside. Its good for her. The bonus that she comes back a much nicer person then when she left which is good for the rest of us.

1 comment: