Monday, March 8, 2010

Oops

"Accidents happen."

Ever heard that term. I am fairly certain we all have heard that term at one time or another. I prefer this term over "mistakes happen". The one I prefer over all of them is "oops."

I am famous for "Oops". It sums up a fair amount of my life. I can almost always comment on a situation with "Oops".

I forgot my homework. Oops.

I forgot my grandma's birthday. Oops.

I'm pregnant. Oops.

Yeah...that last one if the current Oops we are living. For those of you who dont know, I had my son Sage on November 3, 2009.

Yes, NOVEMBER of 2009.

4 MONTHS AGO.

Yes, I am pregnant....again.

Oops. OOPS.

We were not sure we wanted another baby. Well, we wanted another baby but I wasnt to thrilled at the idea of being pregnant again. I had so much fun last time...what with the severe pre-eclampsia, 2 hospital stays, ambulance rush to hospital with NICU for my baby born at 34 weeks after induction because it was to dangerous for me to contiune on to full term, where Sage then stayed for 2 weeks after he was born.

Yep, that sounds like so much fun lets just do it again.

Let me just cover this part now...YES, I was on birth control pills but there was a small window before I started my pills where I could have gotten pregnant.

Well, when I did get pregnant.

I am now 10 weeks, 4 days and due around October 1. My kids will be 11 months apart. My husband and I are both in shock. Not really sure I believe it yet. Well, I didnt believe it until I saw the ultrasound today. Thats pretty convincing evidence.

Talk about an OOPS!!!!

Not a mistake or an accident. But an OOPS. A major OOPS.

No comments:

Post a Comment