Sunday, March 14, 2010

Midland Mess

WOW....this town is crazy!! As Shawn said in response to my text "that isnt new?"

Let me please explain.

Example #1 - It is possible to make a full length silver fox coat look cheap and nasty.

WOW...she had to be a stripper, thats all I can say about her. Well, not really, I can say more....like head to toe WHITE...including hair, to tight pants and shoes. Smoking her cigarette and walking, literally, with her nose in the air...slowly. A sashay if you will. Topped off with what would have been a beautiful full length silver fox coat. To much white, to much attitude and not nearly enough class.

Maybe she was 18. You can strip at 18 right?

Example #2 - Old women in Cadillac Escalades can, will and do flip you off for crossing in the cross walk.

Seriously....right in front of the pedestrians have the right way sign....but apparently she cant read. My mistake.

Example #3 - Amigos can outrun Cadillac Escalades

Among numerous other vehicles as he zipped and zoomed in and out of traffic. He raced the Escalade, cut off mom, drove the wrong way down a lane and inbetween cars. He needed to have a super-charger on that thing cause WOW...he was fast. Frighteningly fast.

Example #4 - Old men in Cadillac's will park in the middle of the lane and text.

Cant leave out old men, and apparently this guy needed to text so badly he just threw it into park in the middle of the lane and texted. I wonder if he is married to the crazy woman in the Escalade. Both caddies and both white...hmmmm.

All in all...its official....Midland is a mess. I didnt enjoy the mall before and now I am flat out scared to go. Some poeple shouldnt be let out in public but when the majority of the public is a rude, inconsiderate, walking disaster I believe it is safer for me to just stay at home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment