Thursday, May 27, 2010

It's a BOY!!!!

Its offical...baby #3 can now be called baby BOY Hanna. The ultrasound tech today said she was extrememly confindent in letting us know this one is a boy....and a very proud one at that. Much like his older brother.

Extremely squirmey and not horribly interested in participating in things like measurments of his head or legs, but we finally got it done. Little Man was the same exact way. I guess I just always thought ultrasounds took 90 minutes, because all of mine have.

We are now moving on the the name game. Hubby and I can only agree on a girls name, which is exactly why we have 2 boys. I still have my favorite I am holding out for, and he actually seems to be caving in slightly. I wont tell until it is official which probably wont happen until the delivery.

I am excited about 2 boys. I have my girl and she is more then enough!! I am excited to be the mom of boys, especially that close together. I am sure they will grow up to be friends and enemies, teammates and competitors, and most of all, best friends. What more can a mom ask for!!!

2 comments:

  1. How exciting! I have two boys (although not that close together) but I am sure that they will be best of friends! Good Luck

    ReplyDelete