Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Circle Continues



There are moments in life that words cant express. Well, I never seem to run out of words to express myself but hubby is a quiet man. He doesnt say much and he certainly doesnt talk about his feelings or emotions. So its lucky for him I am always armed with my camera so I can capture those nonexistent emotions on his face!

The look on his face in that picture is the proudest I think I have ever seen him.

Horses are an major part of our life. Not only are they a key "tool" for working on the ranch, they are friends, therapist (for me and him though he will never admit it) and occasionally (until the age of about 9) babysitters. Our kids are around horses from the time they are born and our horses know the kids. This is how hubby was raised, its how I wish I was raised and it is how our children are being raised.

I dont think there is anything that could have made my cowboy any happier and more proud in life then taking his son on his first horseback ride. Except for the fact that our Little Man obviously has the "horse fever" as he loved it as much as his daddy did.

And that is how the circle continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment