Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Old Married Woman

Yep, thats me. I wish I could deny it. Well, the old part, but it's true. I have officially become an old married woman.

I am super excited that hubby bought me a new vaccum cleaner!!

I have killed, and yes, killed, dead, finineto one and am currently working on finishing off the second one. I do not blame myself however I am sure that hubby does to a point. Judging by the looks I get when he is sitting on the floor "fixing" them over and over, I can rest assured, he does blame me. I can't help the dog fur or the sand tracked in, however I probably could have paid a little closer attention to the paper clips, Barbie shoes, or the stringy thingy that got wrapped up and somehow managed to create a wicked burning smell minus smoke.

After walking in our house last week to the mixed aroma of something burning and Febreeze, he sat down and bought me a new one. Not brand NEW, but new to me. Used off of eBay but I am super excited. It even have a shampooer!

Hopefully this one has a much longer life expectancy then the rest of them. There is a vaccum doctor that specializes in the brand of my new cleaning partner in North Platte, so there is hope for professional intervention should this one have a mishap with a Barbie shoe. I wonder if they will give me the same look hubby does??

No comments:

Post a Comment