Sunday, September 12, 2010

Almost Done

Only a few more days!!! Depending on the nursing situation at the hospital (according to my doc) I could be induced on Thursday, September 23 or Monday, September 27. Thursday really works better for us, and not just because its 4 days sooner. I will be home that Sunday or so, and babysitting for the other 2 kiddos is much easier on the weekends.

Last week at my appointment my blood pressure was back up. My swelling is getting worse, and there are some symptons in my urine that they have been kinda waiting for. Basically, the pre-eclampsia could be starting again. This time, though, I am 37 weeks instead of 29 weeks. As my doctor said, if things get worse, we induce earlier rather then later.

Im really not worried this time around. Maybe because I know what to expect. Maybe because I did the preemie thing with Sage so a 37 or 38 weeker doesnt really phase me.

Im excited that he will be here soon, and I am very excited to not be pregnant, but at the sametime, I am just not finding the balance needed with 2 kiddos. Im not ready to have to split myself in 3rds versus in half and share again. I know I will be the moment he gets here, but as of now I am loving spending my time with Piper and Sage. Its hard to believe that I will be able to add in another little one and still be able to give the attention to them that they need and deserve.

1 comment:

  1. You're almost there! How exciting and daunting! I hope you let us know what day it ends up being so that I can be stalking your blog for pics :)

    ReplyDelete