Wednesday, December 23, 2009

My Bucket List

Have you ever heard of a "Bucket List"? Many people hadnt until a movie of the same name came out a few years ago. Suddenly, people were thinking about their personal lists. I was one of those people.

Happily, I have checked a few items off my list....horseback riding and staying in a castle in Ireland, skydiving and going on a cattle drive (that one I get to do all the time now :-)

Here is the rest of my list. I am hoping if I keep it written down, and publish it for everyone to read, then I will have that much more motivation to make it all happen.

Ride horses in Ireland, visit an Irish castle DONE - October 2006

Skydiving - DONE - July 25, 2004

Go on a cattle drive - DONE (several times and will continue)

Break out a horse from start to finish

See a real herd of Buffalo in their natural element

Shoot a BIG BUCK

See the Northern Lights in Yellowknife, NWT

Fish for Halibut in Alaska

Ski Banff in Alberta

Ski Whistler in British Columbia

Ski the peaks of Arapahoe (Colorado)

Ride a horse in New Zealand

Go back to Ireland with Shawn, ride horses along the Cliffs of Mohr

See a Wolf in its natural environment

Build a house

Win a buckle

Go ghost hunting

Run a 10k (since I hate running, this is a big one)

Visit all 50 states and DC (got 19 of 'em done)

This list can and will be edited as I come up with more items for my list! My challenge now is for you to sit down and write your own Bucket List. You may be suprised at the things that are on there and the stuff that you have already accomplished.

1 comment: