Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Week 1 DONE!!

I finished the first week of the Couch to 5K program this morning and I feel great. I feel really accomplished because of being so out of shape and really not liking to run. I am finding out that I do like to run, which is amusing to me. If I wasnt so darn stubborn I could have figured this out years ago and HAD runners legs already....uhhhh!!!

I am remembering how much I love a good workout and being sweaty. Its a feeling of accomplishment that I think everyone needs.

I also found the first 5K that I am going to run in. Its not till June but that gives me plenty of time to get ready. Lots of time, you say, yes...but I have 3 kids, 2 babies and a husband. I dont always have alot of spare time.

Anway, the race is in South Dakota, in Deadwood, which is one of my favorite places so I figured it was the perfect first race. An actual reason to go to Deadwood besides gambling and ghost hunting.

No comments:

Post a Comment