Thursday, November 12, 2009

A Useless Mom

Thats me...the useless mom. I know I shouldnt feel this way but I do....I have 2 kids, both with "stuff" going on and I cant really help either of them.

Sage is self-explainatory.....he needs the medical attention I cant give him right now. Its so hard to leave him, and its very difficult to come to terms with being the mom who cannot give the best possible care right now.

Piper is leaving next week to go back to MI for Thanksgiving and she is having a hard time with that. She doesnt want to go and there isnt anything I can do to make it better for her. Couple that with everything that is going on with Sage and I have a little girl who has "forgotten" her homework at school 2 days in a row, has been a beast in the morning and went to the town babysitters house instead of going where she was supposed to go after school today. I finally got her to admit that she doesnt want to go back to MI and she is sad about it and Sage not being home, so she is taking it out on us. I understand and I dont blame her. Its just hard to be the bad guy all the time.

At some point, hopefully sooner rather then later, I will have Sage home so that we are not gone so much from Piper. We are driving everyday to North Platte because we need to be home with her at night, but she is missing on my picking her up from school, ect. She needs a routine and the one she had is gone. I can only hope that the week in Michigan will help her to relax and when she comes back home, Sage will be here and we can get a new routine going. Maybe then I wont feel like such a useless mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment